the most cherished Gandhian era with our collection of khadi readymade
garments, ladies wear, gent's wear, towels, cushion and pillow covers,
khadi curtains, etc.....
There is an inherent desire in us to appear and feel attractive and reside in beautiful surroundings. In order to satisfy this craving of ours, we can dress up in gorgeous garments, or enhance the milieu of our interior with exquisite pillow covers, bedspread, curtains, etc. Sushila Gramodyog Sansthan has created a benchmark in these products by the virtue of its supreme quality and unmarred reputation. Our company is a leading and distinguished firm engaged as a manufacturer and exporter of Khadi Readymade Garments, Gent's Wear, Ladies Wear, Cushion and Pillow Covers, Bedsheets, Khadi Curtains, Towels, etc. We have also exported our village industry items of jute and fibre to Spain, with a mission of exporting them to other countries as well. This would enable us in spreading the usage of khadi and other village industry products on a worldwide basis.
We got registered under the society registration act of 1860 in the year 1989, besides our registration and recognition by Khadi & Village Industries Commission. Since then, there has been no looking back for us because we follow the principle of making a difference in the world around us by bringing about social reformation. Inspired by Gandhian thought of Swadeshi, under the guidance of Mr. Deepak Tyagi, we have been indulged in the upliftment of weaker and backward section of the society of rural India. Being the true followers of the unforgettable Gandhiji, we follow his philosophy of production by masses instead of mass production. This is the reason behind our employment of approximately 3500 weavers, spinners and artisans supported with 450 NMC charkha, 2800 traditional charkha and 250 looms.
Being engaged in a diverse range of traditional products, made from raw materials like natural fibre of cotton, silk, wool, etc., is quite a challenge. However, with the faith and support of our customers, we have been successful in overcoming all the hurdles that have come our way. Due to our high repute and popularity, today we are eminent manufacturer and exporter of the following group of products:-
- Khadi Readymade Garments, Gent's Wear like Shirts, Kurta and Pyjamas, Ladies Wear including Ladies Tops, Ladies Suits, Silk Garments
- Cushion Covers, Pillow Covers, Bedsheets, Bedspreads, Doormats, Curtains
- Bath Towels, Face Towels.
- Production of khadi cotton goods and readymade garments and village industry products.
- Production of handmade paper to produce various items out of it.
- Providing training to the rural masses in the areas including: cotton spinning, cotton weaving, gender awareness, policy advocacy, skill development training, training in tailoring.
- Marketing of goods produced in the Production and Training Center: identification of new markets, identifying market needs, identifying market needs, identifying market potentials, promotion of khadi concept internationally, brand development, design and product development.
- Promotion of other income generation activities for its beneficiaries: carpentry and blacksmith.
- Providing free education to spouse of its beneficiaries.
- Identification of new weavers in the rural areas.
- Strengthening its showroom at various places.
We are backed by a state-of-the-art infrastructure in the form of highly skilled and devoted workforce including a large number of weavers, spinners and artisans. Their dexterity and creativity assert premium quality khadi readymade garments, ladies wear, gent's wear, cushion and pillow covers, bedspreads, towels, etc. Apart from this, machinery is another important and inseparable part of the infrastructure. These factors assist us in delivering a flawless and unmarred output.
Sushila Gramodyog Sansthan is a quality conscious company and all our products go through several quality checks before being dispatched to our final destination. This ensures an impeccable quality product, which asserts our popularity and prestigious position in this competitive arena. The evidence of the untranscendent khadi material is its conformation with the Bureau of Indian Standards specifications. Presently, we are attached to:
- Ministry of Railways (Government of India)
- Ministry of Defense (Government of India)
- Ministry of Home (Government of India)
- Showroom at Dasana Village, Ghaziabad
- Showroom at Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Showroom at Railway crossing, Guldhar, Ghaziabad.
Our organization has achieved a place in its swadeshi mission, yet we have a long way to go with our adherence to the following objectives :-
- The social objective of providing low cost gainful employment for masses, especially in rural areas.
- The economic objective of providing saleable articles and optimum utilization of local resources and upliftment of social status of rural artisans residing in far flung areas of villages.
- The wider objective of creative self-reliance amongst people and building up of a strong rural community spirit.
- Promote khadi and village products in the domestic and the international market.
- To develop marketing centers at various places in India.